Where is my federal refund?

posted in: Uncategorized | 0



Follow the link above to the Internal Revenue Service website. From there, select “Where’s my refund”. You will need the taxpayers SSN or ITIN, filing status, and the expected refund amount.

If you need additional help, you can call or email Rebecca Bolettieri at rebecca@schellhogan.com or (912)291-1034.

Leave a Reply